North Country Subaru is currently looking for additional sales associates to help handle the increased sales volume in the upcoming year. This is a long-term career position that would be trained to hold more responsibility than the "typical" auto-sales role. Applicants must be willing to work in a cohesive team-sales environment, not a free-for-all competition. While auto-sales experience is not required, exhibiting experience in sales is a plus. The following is a preferred (but not necessarily required) list of skills in order of importance:
- Moral Character and Group Cohesiveness
- Willingness to learn and work within a unique system
- Experience in database software and basic computer skills
- Ability to learn and represent a complex product
- Proven ability to organize and be punctual
- Must have a clean driving record and valid license
Please provide a resume and cover letter outlining your specific skills and intentions.
Thanks for considering us!